1. We collect your personal data when you register to use and otherwise access the Service in order to be able to provide you with the Service, manage your User Account and for resolving your service requests.
2. When you register to the Service, you create an account that is connected to a third party game ("User Account"). In order to create the account and as a part of enabling you to use the Services, we collect information about your identification and contact details.
3. Further, if you deposit money into your User Account, we need to collect your e-mail address and a password, in order to enable you to deposit the money. We also process information about all funds and transactions on your account for complying with the Norwegian Money Laundering Act.
4. When you have a registered User Account, we use information about your use of the Services and about your User Account for the purposes of calculating the available funds, the pending funds, the funds reserved in ongoing contests as well as the amount of your winnings.
5. We may process your contact information for communicating with you by email. If you contact us, for example with questions or customer support, we process your contact details and any other personal data that you choose to include in your query, in order to be able to resolve your query. We document all communication with you in order to be able to offer you the support that you expect from us.
6. When you request your first withdrawal from the User Account, we can ask you for proof of your identity and of your e-mail address, in order to ensure that we can pay your requested withdrawal to you. We may also request this information for subsequent withdrawals.
7. We use a third party payment service provider for processing information about your method of payment and payment-related information. Where necessary, we store information about your date of birth that we receive from your payment service provider, in order to verify your age.
8. We do not process your personal data outside of the EU/EEA.
1. We process your personal data on the legal basis that it is necessary to enter into and to perform a contract with you and for complying with legal obligations that we are subject to.
2. When you have consented to specific processing, we process your data with your consent for the purposes described in the consent. If you have consented to specific processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
1. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties other than third party payment service providers for the purposes of processing your payment.
2. You may be able to access third party games, websites or services via the Service. We are not in any way responsible for third party websites, services or content available through such third party services, and encourage you to familiarise yourself with the privacy policies applicable to such third party services prior to providing them with your personal data.
1. We store your personal data for as long as we have a legitimate purpose for doing so, or when we are legally required to retain the data for a specific period.
2. When you have an active User Account, we store your personal data for as long as you have such an account. We will deem inactive User Accounts abandoded and close such abandoned User Accounts after a period of at least five (5) months of complete user inactivity. Closed User Accounts will be deleted [after five (5) months].
3. Upon termination of your User Account, we will delete the account within [14 days] from termination, unless we are legally obliged to store the data for a longer period.
4. We may anonymize data about our Users' use of the Services for statistics and analysis in order to improve the Services. Such data does not relate to identifiable persons and may be stored for as long as we deem necessary for our business.
1. You have the right at any time to request access to and rectification of the personal data we hold about you. You also have the right to erasure and restriction of processing in some instances, and may have a right to data portability and a right to object, when certain conditions are met.
2. If you have a registered User Account, you can access and update your information there. If you have any questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights, please contact us through [firstname.lastname@example.org].
3. If you request access to your personal data, we require verification of your identity, in order to ensure that access to the personal data is given to the right person.
1. We will process your personal data in a secure way and apply and maintain appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
You have the right at any time to request access to and rectification of the personal data we hold about you. You also have the right to erasure and restriction of processing in some instances, and may have a right to data portability and a right to object, when certain conditions are met.
If you want to delete all data related to you user profile, you need to send a request with the subject "User deletion" to email@example.com. Within 1-3 working days you will get a confirmation about your request, and within reasonable time (max 30 days) we will send you a final status about the deletion.